Skip to main content

Nia Sharma Went Through This HUGE Sacrifice To Maintain Her Weight!

Nia Sharma has evolved to become one of the small screen’s most loved actresses and more so for her fashion choices and the awe-inspiring dressing sense. However, it has not been an easy journey for the Jamai Raja actress to always look so prim and remain in shape. In a shocking series of confessions, Nia has revealed that she had a fear of going out of shape and often starves herself to maintain her weight!

In her recent conversation with Bombay Times, Nia has made a startling revelation about she ends up fuming even if she adds one extra kilo to her bodyweight. The former Khatron Ke Khiladi contestant has been quoted saying, “People have always seen me as someone who is fit and has a good figure because I have maintained myself well. But, with time, there are physiological factors that make you put on weight. For the past few years, I have suffered from the fear of getting out of shape. I was obsessed with my weight and if I put on even one kilo, I would start fretting and fuming over it.”

Say WHAT? Nia Sharma Starved Herself To Maintain Her Weight!
Nia Sharma Went Through This HUGE Sacrifice To Maintain Her Weight!

Nia further went on to reveal, “While I never had cheat days and followed a strict diet, there were times when I just let myself go and overindulged in food. And when I ate a lot, I would feel extremely guilty. So, I would try to throw up what I ate. This was a practice for many years, but I now realize that it is one of the worst things I did to myself. My friends Arjun (Bijlani) and Ravi (Dubey) sat me down and explained that this was not healthy. Even when I suffered from slight bloating, I would throw up deliberately. Finally, it left me feeling very weak. I would like to tell women to stop doing this if they suffer from such fears. In fact, the fear of gaining weight led me to skip my lunches and dinners. I used to only have protein shakes and work out like mad. But thankfully I am over it now.”

On the professional front, Nia Sharma is seen in Ekta Kapoor’s much loved supernatural daily soap Naagin 4. The show also has another new entrant in the form of Tashn-e-Ishq actress Jasmin Bhasin.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Nia Sharma Went Through This HUGE Sacrifice To Maintain Her Weight! appeared first on Koimoi.



from Fashion & Lifestyle – Koimoi https://ift.tt/2O5ji7j
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watch: Supporting Palestine – A strong message at Pakistan Bridal Show

A three-day bridal fashion show is going on in Lahore, in which famous Pakistani actors and personalities, including models, exhibited wedding dresses of famous designers.On the second day of the show, actor Ahsan Khan walked down the runway wearing clothes designed by Imran Rajput. But what made his appearance more special is that he held signs to show support for the people in Palestine, with messages of peace for the children in Gaza. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Niche Lifestyle (@nichelifestyle) Later, Amna Ilyas also walked the runway wearing clothes by Imran Rajput, with Palestinian anthems playing. Nine designers presented their collections on the first day. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Niche Lifestyle (@nichelifestyle) Many famous actors like Dur-e-Fashan, Imran Ashraf, Kanza Hashmi, Feroze Khan, Resham, Hara Mani, Komal Mir, Saboor Ali, Saba Qamar, ...

Atif Aslam, Sajal Aly create magic in ‘Rafta Rafta’, transnational fans pour in love

Atif Aslam treated his fans by releasing the much awaited single, Rafta Rafta featuring Mom actress Sajal Aly opposite him. They have been unanimously praised for their sizlling on-screen chemistry by their transnational fans. Released under the label of Tarish Music,  Rafta Rafta  is directed by Hassam Baloch, jointly produced by Tarun Chaudhary and Omar Ahmed while the music and lyrics are done by Raj Ranjodh. The song will be released soon across digital platform. The Pehli Nazar singer has previously worked with some incredible artists, this is the first time the  Mom  actress is sharing the screen with him. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Atif Aslam (@atifaslam) View this post on Instagram A post shared by Sajal Ahad Mir (@sajalaly) Craze For Atif Aslam 👑🔥🔥 Holding of Rafta Rafta by @itsaadee #RaftaRafta on Loop @MusicTarish @tarunchaudhary...

Stylish and Latest Beautiful Bridal wedding Dresses 2019

Stylish and Latest Beautiful Bridal Wedding Dresses 2019 #Stylish and #Latest #Beautiful #Bridal #Wedding #Dresses #2019 Like Our Facebook Page: http://bit.ly/2K3KjXt #fashioncollectiononline kataria sisters, PlayEven Fashions, trendy Fashion, CREATIVE FASHION, Fashion 4 All by Rahat, set india, Today Fashion, Latest Fashion World, Fashion Trend Seeker, Fashion Channel,NEW JEWELLERY, Ayesha N, SB LEO, For Latest Fashion Update Subscribe Our Channel: https://bit.ly/2NE4oDi Watch Video: