Skip to main content

Sheheryar Munawar reveals he ‘seriously messed up his shoulder’ in a bike accident

Sheheryar Munawar has finally revealed why he was missing the past few weeks. Turns out the actor had a bike accident and “seriously messed up his shoulder”. Ouch!

Sharing pictures of himself in the hospital, Sheheryar shared: “So about two months back, I had taken a trip up North, and while riding my motorbike from Gilgit to Hunza I got into an accident.”

“If it wasn’t for my helmet/protective gear it could have been much worse,” he added. “I had seriously messed up my shoulder (a dislocation, torn muscles, and ligaments) and had to fly to London for surgery. I was operated upon a month and a half back.”

Sheheryar further said that he is “now out of my sling and fully mobile and up to no good again”.

View this post on Instagram

So I’ve been getting a lot of messages from from my facebook/Instagram family asking why I have been Inactive for the past two months. Well firstly, I apologize for being MIA. So about two months back I had taken a trip up North, and while ridding my motorbike from Gilgit to Hunza I got into an accident (may I just ad, right before the accident, I witnessed the most beautiful sunset and that Hunza is just 😍). If it wasn’t for my helmet/protective gear it could have been much worse – kids take note; 1. Motorcycles are cool but very dangerous 2. Always wear full protective gear. I had seriously messed up my shoulder (a dislocation, torn muscles and ligaments) and had to fly to London for surgery. I was operated upon a month and a half back and thanks to my amazing surgeon, DR Ali Noorani @theshouldersurgeon Allhdulillah I am now out of my sling and fully mobile and up to no good again 😁 A shout out to the amazing team at the @harleystreetspecialisthosp who made the entire process super smooth. Sequence of pictures: 1. Just out of surgery (still high on whatever cocktail they gave me) 2. An X-ray of my shoulder prior to the surgery 3. Dr. Noorani explaining what he’s doing (this ones graphic – don’t proceed if you don’t want to see it) 4. Some drilling (again graphic content) 5. What my shoulder looks like now – I’m basically like Iron Man now. 6. A video a friend of mine made of me, riding right before my accident. *some of the content may be considered graphic – viewer discretion advised.

A post shared by Sheheryar Munawar Siddiqui (@sheheryarmunawar) on

EXCLUSIVE: Take a sneak peek into Sheheryar Munawar’s diary

The actor also shared a video his friend made of him riding the bike right before his accident. He also warned his followers that some images in the post might be graphic so viewer discretion is advised.

Here’s wishing him a speedy recovery.

The post Sheheryar Munawar reveals he ‘seriously messed up his shoulder’ in a bike accident appeared first on The Current.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watch: Supporting Palestine – A strong message at Pakistan Bridal Show

A three-day bridal fashion show is going on in Lahore, in which famous Pakistani actors and personalities, including models, exhibited wedding dresses of famous designers.On the second day of the show, actor Ahsan Khan walked down the runway wearing clothes designed by Imran Rajput. But what made his appearance more special is that he held signs to show support for the people in Palestine, with messages of peace for the children in Gaza. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Niche Lifestyle (@nichelifestyle) Later, Amna Ilyas also walked the runway wearing clothes by Imran Rajput, with Palestinian anthems playing. Nine designers presented their collections on the first day. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Niche Lifestyle (@nichelifestyle) Many famous actors like Dur-e-Fashan, Imran Ashraf, Kanza Hashmi, Feroze Khan, Resham, Hara Mani, Komal Mir, Saboor Ali, Saba Qamar, ...

Atif Aslam, Sajal Aly create magic in ‘Rafta Rafta’, transnational fans pour in love

Atif Aslam treated his fans by releasing the much awaited single, Rafta Rafta featuring Mom actress Sajal Aly opposite him. They have been unanimously praised for their sizlling on-screen chemistry by their transnational fans. Released under the label of Tarish Music,  Rafta Rafta  is directed by Hassam Baloch, jointly produced by Tarun Chaudhary and Omar Ahmed while the music and lyrics are done by Raj Ranjodh. The song will be released soon across digital platform. The Pehli Nazar singer has previously worked with some incredible artists, this is the first time the  Mom  actress is sharing the screen with him. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Atif Aslam (@atifaslam) View this post on Instagram A post shared by Sajal Ahad Mir (@sajalaly) Craze For Atif Aslam 👑🔥🔥 Holding of Rafta Rafta by @itsaadee #RaftaRafta on Loop @MusicTarish @tarunchaudhary...

Stylish and Latest Beautiful Bridal wedding Dresses 2019

Stylish and Latest Beautiful Bridal Wedding Dresses 2019 #Stylish and #Latest #Beautiful #Bridal #Wedding #Dresses #2019 Like Our Facebook Page: http://bit.ly/2K3KjXt #fashioncollectiononline kataria sisters, PlayEven Fashions, trendy Fashion, CREATIVE FASHION, Fashion 4 All by Rahat, set india, Today Fashion, Latest Fashion World, Fashion Trend Seeker, Fashion Channel,NEW JEWELLERY, Ayesha N, SB LEO, For Latest Fashion Update Subscribe Our Channel: https://bit.ly/2NE4oDi Watch Video: