Bollywood superstar Saif Ali Khan, who is promoting his upcoming movie Bunty Aur Babli 2 with co-star Rani Mukerji, has said in a video that his elder son with Kareena Kapoor Khan, Taimur Ali Khan wants to rob a bank and become a ‘big man’.
Shared by Aditya Chopra’s production venture on YouTube, Rani is seen talking about her daughter Adira when Saif shared that Taimur used to chase people ‘violently’ with fake swords after Ajay Devgn’s Tanhaji released. He said, “Taimur is a bit like picking up fake swords and chasing people violently after Tanhaji. He’s like (as he imitates Taimur with a sword in his hand).”
Rani, who couldn’t stop laughing, added: “That’s what the best thing is to do for him right now.” To this, Saif quickly replied: “No, I have no idea what we’re doing. Just hoping for the best.”
Read More – Release dates of fifteen Bollywood films announced as cinemas open in India
“I keep saying, this is the good guy, this is the role but he’s like I want to be the bad guy and I want to rob the bank and I want to steal everyone’s money,” Saif further continued.
“He’s going in another direction,” said Rani. “It’s a thought that but yeah,” responded Saif. He also added, “I just hand over to his mother (Kareena) and say ‘Please sort this out, please sort this out.”
The sequel of Bunty Aur Babli, will be released this Friday, November 19.
In an interview, Rani said that Abhishek Bachchan, who was part of the first movie, could not work on this one due to some personal commitments.
The post ‘Taimur wants to rob a bank’: reveals Saif Ali Khan, Rani reacts appeared first on The Current.
Comments
Post a Comment