Pakistan’s superstar Fawad Khan has recently said that he misses Bollywood.
While in conversation with Indian journalist Anupama Chopra, he said that: “If I lost a role, I was not good enough for it. I don’t think I was (out) because I was too pretty for it.” The host further asked that if he misses working in Bollywood? The Khuda Kay Liye actor replied: “I do. I made some great friends there. Still keep in touch with them and yeah I miss that.”
Khan might have starred in just three films in India but he is undeniably the hottest property that conquered Bollywood in a matter of two years. The films that Fawad worked in were Khoobsurat (2014), Kapoor and Sons (2016) and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016).
Meanwhile, Khan is set to be reuniting with his Zindagi Gulzaar Hai (2013) co-star Sanam Saeed for an upcoming series which will be aired on Indian screens, eight years after their hit television serial. The yet-to-be-titled show will be helmed by director Asim Abbasi.
The post ‘I do’: Fawad Khan says he misses Bollywood appeared first on The Current.
Comments
Post a Comment