Skip to main content

World’s most handsome man: BTS’ RM tops, beats Nick Jonas and Hrithik Roshan

According to an international survey, South Korean boy band’s member RM was chosen as the world’s most handsome man over Henry Cavill, Nick Jonas and Hrithik Roshan.

Top 10 Most Handsome Man In The World 2022
Top 10 Most Handsome Man In The World 2022

RM leads the biggest boy band in K-pop history, and gave many hits like Butter, Life Goes On, and many more.

According to the TC Candler platform in a survey given out by them, BTS’ RM aka Kim Nam-Joon was selected to be the world’s most handsome man, beating Superman fame Henry Cavill to come in second on the list. The list also included soccer veteran David Beckham.

Top 10 Most Handsome Man In The World 2022

After the South Korean boy band’s first day of the BTS PTD concert in Las Vegas, Kim Nam-Joon interacted with fans on V Live. RM spoke about marriage, having children and dyeing his hair. He also got candid about the Grammy and having haters.

BTS’ RM Opens Up About Having Kids “I Used To Want To Have Kids So Bad But Now...”

During the V Live session, when a fan asked RM when he wanted to get married, the singer replied, “Oh… I don’t know.” But when quizzed about having children, the BTS leader said, “How many kids I’d like to have? I used to want to have kids so bad but now… not so much. When I think about a kid who’s like me since I was not a very nice kid to my mom so I don’t like that idea.”

While talking about the South Korean boy band having haters, RM said (as translated by Twitter user @modooborahae), “We’ve always had haters. It could be our fault but a lot of times it’s not our fault. There were always haters. All teams have their haters.” The BTS leader added, “There’s also a positive thing about having haters here in the US since it means we’re mainstream.”

During the interaction with the ARMY, RM also opened up growing his hair long and dyeing it. He said, “Later on when I want to grow my hair long and dye it a dark colour.. one day when I have the patience, I’d like to do that.”

The BTS rapper also spoke about getting a tattoo, saying, “I used to plan to have one and I actually had a sketch but I cancelled it because I was afraid. Because I’m kinda ‘in a rush’ guy, I get sick of something really fast so if I have a tattoo, I was afraid I would be sick of it. I’m still open tho!”

The post World’s most handsome man: BTS’ RM tops, beats Nick Jonas and Hrithik Roshan appeared first on The Current.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watch: Supporting Palestine – A strong message at Pakistan Bridal Show

A three-day bridal fashion show is going on in Lahore, in which famous Pakistani actors and personalities, including models, exhibited wedding dresses of famous designers.On the second day of the show, actor Ahsan Khan walked down the runway wearing clothes designed by Imran Rajput. But what made his appearance more special is that he held signs to show support for the people in Palestine, with messages of peace for the children in Gaza. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Niche Lifestyle (@nichelifestyle) Later, Amna Ilyas also walked the runway wearing clothes by Imran Rajput, with Palestinian anthems playing. Nine designers presented their collections on the first day. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Niche Lifestyle (@nichelifestyle) Many famous actors like Dur-e-Fashan, Imran Ashraf, Kanza Hashmi, Feroze Khan, Resham, Hara Mani, Komal Mir, Saboor Ali, Saba Qamar, ...

Atif Aslam, Sajal Aly create magic in ‘Rafta Rafta’, transnational fans pour in love

Atif Aslam treated his fans by releasing the much awaited single, Rafta Rafta featuring Mom actress Sajal Aly opposite him. They have been unanimously praised for their sizlling on-screen chemistry by their transnational fans. Released under the label of Tarish Music,  Rafta Rafta  is directed by Hassam Baloch, jointly produced by Tarun Chaudhary and Omar Ahmed while the music and lyrics are done by Raj Ranjodh. The song will be released soon across digital platform. The Pehli Nazar singer has previously worked with some incredible artists, this is the first time the  Mom  actress is sharing the screen with him. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Atif Aslam (@atifaslam) View this post on Instagram A post shared by Sajal Ahad Mir (@sajalaly) Craze For Atif Aslam 👑🔥🔥 Holding of Rafta Rafta by @itsaadee #RaftaRafta on Loop @MusicTarish @tarunchaudhary...

Stylish and Latest Beautiful Bridal wedding Dresses 2019

Stylish and Latest Beautiful Bridal Wedding Dresses 2019 #Stylish and #Latest #Beautiful #Bridal #Wedding #Dresses #2019 Like Our Facebook Page: http://bit.ly/2K3KjXt #fashioncollectiononline kataria sisters, PlayEven Fashions, trendy Fashion, CREATIVE FASHION, Fashion 4 All by Rahat, set india, Today Fashion, Latest Fashion World, Fashion Trend Seeker, Fashion Channel,NEW JEWELLERY, Ayesha N, SB LEO, For Latest Fashion Update Subscribe Our Channel: https://bit.ly/2NE4oDi Watch Video: