Skip to main content

Hareem Shah opens up about her love story with Politician husband

TikToker Hareem Shah recently discussed her love story and marriage with politician Bilal Shah on a podcast with comedian Nadir Ali. She described how her husband proposed to her and how they eventually decided to tie the knot.

Shah said, “I met my husband in Karachi, we met randomly at an event and after that we became very good friends, it was him who proposed to me, I used to like him a lot as a friend so I was shocked when he proposed me, in start I thought he’s just joking but he was serious, I said to him to send his parents to my house and that’s how it happened.”

Hareem also discussed the impact of social media’s trolling on celebrities, “People have a lot of negativity, I don’t pay heed to trolling because people troll a lot, the reason why I don’t pay heed to trolls, because, I have seen many media persons who lost lives after being trolled like, recently, I saw Aamir Liaquat Hussain, who was so happy and came in your show with his wife, he was fine and okay, I also talked with him along with my husband, but sooner I saw him dying, don’t you think he died because of the trolling.”

The digital influencer recently shared a video on her Instagram in which she and Bilal can be seen sharing a loving moment.

In the video, the TikToker can be seen hugging Bilal, holding his hand while sitting on a swing. Hareem can also be seen holding her husband’s nose as if he is irritating her.

In another video, hecan be seen giving her a foot massage.

The post Hareem Shah opens up about her love story with Politician husband appeared first on The Current.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watch: Supporting Palestine – A strong message at Pakistan Bridal Show

A three-day bridal fashion show is going on in Lahore, in which famous Pakistani actors and personalities, including models, exhibited wedding dresses of famous designers.On the second day of the show, actor Ahsan Khan walked down the runway wearing clothes designed by Imran Rajput. But what made his appearance more special is that he held signs to show support for the people in Palestine, with messages of peace for the children in Gaza. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Niche Lifestyle (@nichelifestyle) Later, Amna Ilyas also walked the runway wearing clothes by Imran Rajput, with Palestinian anthems playing. Nine designers presented their collections on the first day. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Niche Lifestyle (@nichelifestyle) Many famous actors like Dur-e-Fashan, Imran Ashraf, Kanza Hashmi, Feroze Khan, Resham, Hara Mani, Komal Mir, Saboor Ali, Saba Qamar, ...

Atif Aslam, Sajal Aly create magic in ‘Rafta Rafta’, transnational fans pour in love

Atif Aslam treated his fans by releasing the much awaited single, Rafta Rafta featuring Mom actress Sajal Aly opposite him. They have been unanimously praised for their sizlling on-screen chemistry by their transnational fans. Released under the label of Tarish Music,  Rafta Rafta  is directed by Hassam Baloch, jointly produced by Tarun Chaudhary and Omar Ahmed while the music and lyrics are done by Raj Ranjodh. The song will be released soon across digital platform. The Pehli Nazar singer has previously worked with some incredible artists, this is the first time the  Mom  actress is sharing the screen with him. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Atif Aslam (@atifaslam) View this post on Instagram A post shared by Sajal Ahad Mir (@sajalaly) Craze For Atif Aslam 👑🔥🔥 Holding of Rafta Rafta by @itsaadee #RaftaRafta on Loop @MusicTarish @tarunchaudhary...

Stylish and Latest Beautiful Bridal wedding Dresses 2019

Stylish and Latest Beautiful Bridal Wedding Dresses 2019 #Stylish and #Latest #Beautiful #Bridal #Wedding #Dresses #2019 Like Our Facebook Page: http://bit.ly/2K3KjXt #fashioncollectiononline kataria sisters, PlayEven Fashions, trendy Fashion, CREATIVE FASHION, Fashion 4 All by Rahat, set india, Today Fashion, Latest Fashion World, Fashion Trend Seeker, Fashion Channel,NEW JEWELLERY, Ayesha N, SB LEO, For Latest Fashion Update Subscribe Our Channel: https://bit.ly/2NE4oDi Watch Video: